The milk we carry from Manning Hill Farm is bottled exclusively in glass. To encourage people to return those bottles for re-use there is a $2 deposit built into the cost of the milk at our store. When you bring the bottle back to our farm store you can take…
Your LOCAL source for pasture raised pork, chicken, beef, and lamb products.
Come visit our farm store:
- Self-serve and on the honor system (this means there are no employees in the store selling our wares)
- Open every day, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM. The pigs need to eat every day, so we figure the farmstand might as well be open.
- Personal check and cash are accepted. If we happen to be around we are also happy to take major credit cards through our Square system.
- Sign-up for our weekly newsletter below for the most up-to-date information on what is available in our farmstand.
If you need assistance in the farm store, feel free to flag us down if we are outside. Or call us on the phone, 603-352-3198. It is possible that you will stop by and not see anyone around because we are all out working. You should still feel free to walk around the farm and shop in the farm store.
We also carry a variety of other local food products including:
- Echo Farm pudding
- Crescendo Acres maple syrup
- Frisky Cow gelato
- West Wood Forest Farm eggs