Milton Trimitsis from Five Sigma Farm in Sullivan supplies us with lamb and some of our eggs. We restocked lamb this last week and now have a good supply of ground, kabobs, and loin and rib chops. We also got more smoked ham is stock, quarters and steaks. I love…
Your LOCAL source for pasture raised pork, chicken, beef, and lamb products.
Come visit our farm store:
- Self-serve and on the honor system (this means there are no employees in the store selling our wares)
- Open every day, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM. The pigs need to eat every day, so we figure the farmstand might as well be open.
- Personal check and cash are accepted. If we happen to be around we are also happy to take major credit cards through our Square system.
- Sign-up for our weekly newsletter below for the most up-to-date information on what is available in our farmstand.
If you need assistance in the farm store, feel free to flag us down if we are outside. Or call us on the phone, 603-352-3198. It is possible that you will stop by and not see anyone around because we are all out working. You should still feel free to walk around the farm and shop in the farm store.
We also carry a variety of other local food products including:
- Echo Farm pudding
- Crescendo Acres maple syrup
- Frisky Cow gelato
- West Wood Forest Farm eggs