Our schedule for picking up pork has changed slightly, and we won’t restock fresh pork until Friday afternoon going forward. We are cutting another whole pig ourselves this coming Monday, so we should have a good supply of chops and roasts next week. We are still waiting for our processor…
Your LOCAL source for pasture raised pork, chicken, beef, and lamb products.
Come visit our farm store:
- Self-serve and on the honor system (this means there are no employees in the store selling our wares)
- Open every day, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM. The pigs need to eat every day, so we figure the farmstand might as well be open.
- Personal check and cash are accepted. If we happen to be around we are also happy to take major credit cards through our Square system.
- Sign-up for our weekly newsletter below for the most up-to-date information on what is available in our farmstand.
If you need assistance in the farm store, feel free to flag us down if we are outside. Or call us on the phone, 603-352-3198. It is possible that you will stop by and not see anyone around because we are all out working. You should still feel free to walk around the farm and shop in the farm store.
We also carry a variety of other local food products including:
- Echo Farm pudding
- Faber Family maple syrup
- Frisky Cow gelato
- West Wood Forest Farm eggs